After the Separation of AP Government launched a new web page on Andhra Pradesh Police Traffic eChallan. The website URL is apechallan.com. In that web portal AP Citizens should know your Vehicle Case eChallan Pending Status or echallan dues. Here is the very good news for AP citizens that often drives in the city. Actually so many citizens should not follow the violation of traffic rules at few times like Without Wearing Helmet, not carry the driving license or insurance etc. The Above reasons will not follow in Traffic Rules your vehicle number will be recorded through CC Cameras. Automatically you can get a eChallan to your residential house. Also Read Telangana Vehicle Traffic Pending eChallan Status
How to check AP Police Traffic eChallan Status or echallan dues in apechallan.comFew CC cameras will be fixed in Traffic Signals. If you are not follow the traffic rules you can get automatically without any human interference which captures photos of vehicles and stores the database and the digital cameras are operated by traffic police for taking a snap of the number plate of any traffic violator. So finally you caught in Police Camera or in CC Camera. We will give the simple steps for how to know your AP Vehicle eChallan Pending Status or echallan dues.
- First of all logon into the http://apechallan.com/
- Then you can see a page named as "Andhra Pradesh Police Traffic eChallan"
- In that page a blank field will be displayed.
- Fill that blank field with your Vehicle Number. And Select the box "Iam not a Robot".
- Then Click on Search Button.
- If you have any complaint on your vehicle you can pay Challan Online through Net banking, Credit Card & Debit Card at AP Online Web Portal.