AP Govt Employees and Pensioners Health Card Online Registration Guidelines @ Ehf. Gov.in.....
The Ap Employees and Pensioners Health Card Online Application are available at ehf.gov.in website. Andhra Pradesh Government going to issue Health Cards to their Employees and Pensioners through Employees Health Scheme (EHS), with these Health Card Employees and Pensioners can go for cash less Medical Benefit in the Hospitals to the employees or pensioners for their Medical purpose. This will a good scheme for AP government employees and pensioners. Government issued the guidelines for issue Health Card to all Employees and Pensioners through drawing and dispersing officers, Director of treasury and accounts, Aarogya Sri Health Care trust and Heads of Department District Collectors. Online Applications are inviting from the employees to get their health cards by submitting required documents for this government issued Go. No 2 documents required to get health cards for Employees and Pensioners. The following documents are required...
- Service Register 1 and 2 Pages of old service Register for new service register copies of 4 and 5 pages.
- Digital copy of ICAO complete photograph of each beneficiary.
- Aadhaar Card duplicate or Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt of the beneficiary.
- Date of Birth DOB is not mandatory.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- If disability certificate.
Documents for AP Employees Family Members:
- Aadhaar Enrollment Card or Aadhaar Card.
- Passport Size Photograph within 45 x 35 mm.
- Birth Certificate for children below 5 years age.
How to Login into Ehf.gov.in
- Click 'Sign In' Option on the top right side of screen. (After going into ehf.gov.in website)
- Enter your Employees ID in your User ID. Enter Password.
- You can change password now.
- Enter your Mobile number.
- If you change your password a message will be sent to your mobile with new password.
- After you signing click on 'Registration' column.
- Select 'Initiate Health Card'.
- Click on Aadhaar Enroll Number.
- Enter Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enroll number as indicated.
- Click on 'Retrieve Details'.
- Here Application Appears.
- Enter the details as per columns.
- Press or click on "Save Option". Then click on 'Add Attachment'.
- Here Add your Family Members by clicking 'Add Beneficiary'.
- Family Members photos and Aadhaar Card upload.
- Check or verify your details once again.
- Here we have an option "Remove Attachments" then edit the mistakes. If any found and then correct them.
- Save the Enrollment form.
- Now submit the application by clicking on "Submit Application" option.
- After Submit of your application one cannot or change the given data.
- After successful submission we receive a message to your mobile. Take print out the online application form.
- Sign on printed copy of application and make a scan.
- Here you need to login again into ehf.gov.in website.
- Upload your scanned application copy by select the "Add Attachment". Then Select "Submit Application of Approval". This will be send to your "DDO Login".
- Here your mobile received another SMS.
- If DDO rejects your application a SMS alert will came to your mobile.
- Login again and make or change if any data required and feed data afresh if you found major changes.
- The beneficiary or Attachments can correct or edit only after clicks the save option.
- Click on "Submit Application". Print the applications once again sign on it and upload scanned copy.
- Click "Submit for Approval" once again.
- Once again the application will reach the "DDO Login" a message alert will came to your mobile.
- After Health Card ready your Mobile will receive a SMS Alert.
AP Employees and Pensioners Health Card Online Registration Process. Apply Online @ Ehf.gov.in