In our state, at various sectors in government for junior Assistants post, Appsc Group 4 notification will be released. So let us have a look on the qualification that is needed and preparation guide. Here our will give them Preparation Tips for APPSC Group 4 Exam. APPSC Group 4 Post Wise Qualification and Eligibility Details are as follow. Procedure for APPSC One Time Profile Registration
1. Junior Accountants in Treasures and accounts subordinate service. Qualification: Should have passed intermediate that is from board of intermediate and also should qualify in any one of the following board of technical education and Training, A.P, Hyderabad which is conducting office automation/PC maintenance and troubleshooting/any maintenance and troubleshooting/ any eligibility in web designing, or BCA / BSC (computers) / B.com (computers) / BA (computers)/B.tech/B.E (computers science/information technology) from any UGC recognized university.
2. Junior Assistance in Registration and stamps Department
3. Junior Assistants – CCLA.
4. Junior Assistants correctional Department.
5. Junior Assistants in social welfare Department.
6. Junior Assistants in fire Department. Qualification: for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 code posts intermediate should be passed.
7. Junior Assistant cum typist in social welfare department.
8. Junior Assistant cum typist in DG and IG of prison and correctional Department. Qualification: For 7, 8 code posts intermediate should be passed and also should be qualified in government scientific examination (on government standard board) higher grade in Telugu type writing qualification. If the higher grade is not cleared, then lower grade typewriting qualifiers will be taken. If Telugu typewriting eligibility is not there, then the importance is given to English typewriting eligibility.
Pay skill: Rs.8440 – Rs.24950/-
Selection: Through written test selection will be there.
Examination Method: The examination which is conducted in multiple choice methods consists of two papers. They are paper -1 General Studies, paper-2 secretarial abilities question paper will be at intermediate level.
Paper – 1 General Studies: In this history, Geography, civics, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, botany, Zoology, current Affairs and also from CBSE publications Disaster management concepts, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Cyclones, Floods, droughts –their reasons, effects, etc – compensation imaginations and others the questions will be asked. Examination is conducted for 2 and half hours which consist of 150 questions for 150 marks. For every question one mark.
Paper – 2 Secretarial Abilities: On mental ability (verbal – non verbal), Logical Reasoning, Comprehension, Re-arranging of sentences, Numerical, Arithmetical abilities 150 questions will be there. For these each and every one 1 mark. Within 2 and half hours answers should be given. Applying method: In online it can be applied @ apspsc.gov.in
Examination centers: Throughout the state, in all district centers examination is conducted. Website: - psc.ap.gov.in