06/07/2014

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme

The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites Online Application for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is given for 12th Class Students only. The main objective of this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is Students belonging to the financially backward families for pursuing higher studies.

Who are Eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme?
Applying students must have passed 12th Class Exam or its any equivalent at least 60% marks and annual income from all sources does not exceed One Lakh per Year. The basic qualification is relaxed to 10th Class or equivalent with at least 60% marks in present academic year subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.

Who are Preferred for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme?
The selection method of this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme based on merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class XII / Class X and annual income of the family.

Applying Method:
Eligible candidates can apply Online only. There are no other modes are not accepted LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Online Application will be available at LIC official website. It is very easy to apply LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Online Application. After the completion of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Online Application you can get acknowledgement card sent in your email. Bank account details and IFSC code are not important at this time.

For More Details on LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Online Application, How to Apply and Condition of Scholarship Please Visit http://www.licindia.in/GJF_scholarship.htm.

21 comments:

1. Babulal Kumawat15/10/2014, 16:25

The direcor of LIC
    Sir
    I am doing studty of Bcom 1 year in commerce college jaipur sir i have filled lic Shcolorship form before some day and i have good marks in 12 class (78.20) i don,t received any information of my Shcolorship appliction form sir my father income condition is weak my family is poor Sir i need Shcolorship for my study
    Name Babulal Kumawat
    Addres Jalindra colony ward 5 Danta buybas
    Village danta district sikar
    Abbility 12 pass

2. SATYAM SRIVASTAVA15/10/2014, 20:44

IN WHICH ADDRESS I HAVE TO SEND MY FILLED APPLICATION FORM

3. kailash singh kushwaha20/01/2015, 17:32

sir i appyl for scholership. my femaly income=24000/annun . mark in 12 class=88% up board. but no come any informetion about scholership.

4. Gargi deshpande01/06/2015, 22:32

Respected sir,
    my name is Gargi deshpande
    recently i passed 12th exam i got 72%
    i apply for scholership
    my family income is 24000/-
    bt i dnt hv any information
    i requsted u
    plz send me informtion about LIC GJS
    MY emailid is Gargi498@gmail.com
    contact no- 9168881257

5. respected sir,
    my name is arun i passed in 12th i got 80 % so i apply for the scholarship send me in application attachment details thank you

6. sir my family income is 20000

ReplyDelete
  7. respect sir. may name is amiya sing. recently I passed 12th exam .I got 78.6% I apply for schlorship .my family income 36000\(annual). my category-SC only and I face so many problem regrading to study tife . plz,send me information about LIC GJ. contact no-9635196860

8. pankaj kumar02/09/2015, 17:09

Respected sir .
    I have done my graduation this year .
    But now I want to go for B.ed .

But I have no source of income .
    my family income less than 20 thousands per annum .
    I have no way to study further .
    is I am eligible for this scholarship scheme .

I have need of this scholarship plz ... tell me procedure.

In 12th 68% marks non medical.
    In graduation 66% marks non medical
    sir I didn't get any scholarship but I applied many times .only one time I got it in B.sc part 1 .
    contact : 9858678030

9. jyotishman sarma02/09/2015, 17:58

sir,i am a poor family's student.i passed the 12exam in 2014 at 62.20 perchantage.our family annuly income 25000 only.so i need the scoolarship to higher education and how can apply me.
    my contact no-8256068105
    state-assam

10. kalpesh jain03/09/2015, 02:46

respected sir,
    my name is kalpesh i passed in 12th i got 70 % so i
    apply for the scholarship send me in application
    attachment details thank you

11. NIHAR RANJAN DASH06/09/2015, 17:06

Dear Sir,I have already register in LIC GJS scheme.And what can i do then,plese say?

12. Raghunath Baria10/09/2015, 01:38

Respected sir,
    I pass 12th .exam and 67.78 %
    I need a scholarship.
    And my family income 25000 anual. ..
    @I BPL students.
    So help. .,..

13. swapnil powar10/09/2015, 20:58

Dear Sir, is this scholarship applicable for all catogeries students or is there any condition?

14. kuldeep malviya12/09/2015, 15:56

Dear sir i pass 12th class and 64% i need a scholership and my my family annual income is 36000.i study at BE in mechanical enggineering . So please help me sir

ReplyDelete
  15. my son P.MohanRam is studying first year diploma mechanical engineering in P.A.C.Ramasamy Raja Polytechnic collge Rajapalayam and he has got 91.4% in tenth Board exam and my annual income Rs.84000. if my son is eligible for the above schlorship please give details.

16. sangram ghosh20/09/2015, 01:13

please give me details about docoments of lic golden jublle scholourship?????????/ .

ReplyDelete
  17. Sir my son studying 2nd year diploma in ECE.he got 89% of marks. In 1styear diploma my annual income80000 so my son eligible to above scholership ?

18. Prakash kumar meher23/09/2015, 21:10

Respected sir, My self prakash kumar meher.I passed out +2 2nd year now,securing 67.50%.My family background is so poor.my father is an weaver & he earn 40,000 annually.Due to my low percentage,I cann't get any scholarship.Hence i need your help. This is my kind hearted request ,please help me sir.

19. respected sir,
    my name is pranay i passed in 12th i got 62% so i
    apply for the scholarship send me in application
    attachment details thank you

20. parvatham anuja09/11/2015, 02:45

Respected sir,
    Iam parvatham anuja.i have applied for lic golden jublee schlorship. I have received a application form through email and i have submitted the form duly filled.but i have't received any information about further process.please give me the information about next process as my family financial condition is poor and i require the schlorship for my studies.

ReplyDelete
  21. I am selected Lic golden jublie schoolarship in 2015 but i dont get till now soo tell me when it will give to me